Here you will find information on upcoming shows and events.
You can click on an event to get more information such as location, opening and closing times, and entrance fees.
- 0909.September.MondayNo events
- 1010.September.TuesdayNo events
- 1111.September.WednesdayNo events
- 1212.September.ThursdayNo events
- 1313.September.FridayNo events
- 1414.September.SaturdayNo events
- 1515.September.SundayBronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville, ON, Canadahttps://www.transportbooks.com/event/2019-british-car-day/Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville, ON, Canada
British Car Day is hosted annually by the Toronto Triumph Club. Since its inaugural event in 1984, it has grown in leaps and bounds, and now draws well over 1,100 British cars and 9,000 spectators, with room to grow even bigger. British Car Day is open to vintage, classic and current British manufactured vehicles, including motorcycles.
Every year one of the most popular destinations at British Car Day is the Vendor Village area. Over 60 British-related vendors offer their new and used goods for sale, including car parts, complete cars, t-shirts, hats, tools, books, supplies, and so on. Many vendors offer end-of-season specials, so there are lots of bargains to be had and great food is available from the many food vendors on site.
Spectator gates open at 9:00am and Participant’s Choice & Best of Show judging begins in earnest. The judging wraps up at 1:00pm and the awards ceremony begins at 2:00pm. Some cars attend from a long distance away, so they may leave the show early to make it home before dark. Best to plan to be at the show as early as possible so as not to miss any of the amazing vehicles on display.
Admission = $17 per car for spectators (Park admission fee)
= Free if traveling on foot or by bicycle